Eternium Aerospace FAA DAR
Designated Airworthiness Representative (DAR) to ensure qualification and compliance to FAA standards for components, systems, and aircraft. Position has potential to evolve into the head of Eternium Aerospace aircraft compliance department but this ambition is not required.
- Issue recurrent airworthiness approvals for products and articles that conform to the approved design requirements and are in a condition for safe operation.
- Issue recurrent export airworthiness approvals for products in accordance with 14 CFR Part 21, and aircraft IAW 14 CRF part 25.
- Issue original / recurrent domestic and/or export airworthiness approvals for engines, propellers and/or articles manufactured in accordance with 14 CFR Part 21.
- Work within the scope of FAA issued Certificate of Authority and Designee Responsibilities. Determine accuracy of airworthiness documentation and associated products/article(s).
- Perform duties of Designated Airworthiness Representative within scope of current Certificate of Authority. Issue domestic and export airworthiness approvals for products and articles.
- Creates and maintains procedures for airworthiness processes and tasks.
- Other duties as assigned; contribute to special projects as directed.
- FAA Designee (DAR) current Certificate of Authority.
- 5+ years of experience in airworthiness compliance/certification for airborne equipment; knowledge of aircraft operations, systems and practices.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical, Mechanical, Aerospace Engineering or equivalent.
- Will consider combined experience and education in lieu of degree (we are looking for talent and aptitude not just academic credibility)
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications, and database software.
- Must possess strong written and oral communication skills.
- SELF STARTER and PROACTIVE